Ninja Air Fryer
|Model Name||Air Fryer|
|Material||Nanoceramic, Plastic, Metal|
About this item
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods or quickly cook and crisp foods with convection heat
- 4 quart ceramic coated nonstick basket and crisper plate fit 2 pounds of french fries. Cord length (feet) – 2.6
- The unit will need time to preheat before coming up to temperature. We recommend that you preheat the unit for 3 minutes before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results
- Dehydrate: Create flat, chip like dehydrated foods for fun, homemade snacks pounds; The combination of low fan speed and low temperature enables thorough dehydration
- Dishwasher safe parts: Easy to clean basket, crisper plate, and multi-layer rack
His favorite fried foods with a little less guilt? Yes, please. The Air Fryer lets you cook your favorite foods without the added calories of oil. The touchscreen is great for manually programming cooking time, or select from 1 of 7 built-in smart programs: Chips, Meat, Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, and Fish.
Adjustable temperature from 175°F – 400°F allows him to prepare a variety of food from crispy fries to juicy wings with little to no oil.
So cons… hmm that’s a hard one. The biggest cons are that you may want to get a few extra kitchen tools like silicon tipped tongs to toss or flip your food and maybe a small 7″ pan for baking if you like the idea of making this your primary oven too. Also you will need to get a feel for how much faster this cooks so you don’t overcook your food, but checking on the food is easy and just a peak away. Once you get your timing right setting the controls is super easy and the timer turns it off automatically and you don’t have to worry about a lot of carry over heat like you do in an oven.